⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 5599 impossible

Options
t4e
t4e Posts: 163 Level 3
i wasted two saucers on this level, they're supposed to go after the jelly, why did they not hit even one? Please give me back my booster and fix this stupid level.

Answers

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options
    This level is possible. You need to let some striped/wrapped candies go to the left board.
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @t4e I know you are irritated when you are not completed the level. But don't worry about it. Use some good boosters. I understand that some of the levels are so difficult  but not impossible because most of the players completed it already including me. So don't worry be happy to completing this level. I hope you will complete it easily .
    Best wishes. 
  • t4e
    Options
    playing a level 3 days and wasting booster is what makes you happy? it makes me want to uninstall this game
    as for the boosters, i used the 2 that i had and they did not do what they were supposed to do, should i still be happy? its not like you hand out boosters, or perhaps you're insinuating that I should pay for them.
    regardless, for a game that has as tag line, swipe away the stress, you are achieving the opposite with level after level more impossible than the last
  • t4e
    Options
    Timhung said:
    This level is possible. You need to let some striped/wrapped candies go to the left board.
    I am aware how it works, there's not enough moves than you get liquorice, seriously? dumbest level so far

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?