Community discussion: No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives. All information HERE.
______
Welcome to the sweetest Community! Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive forum badges here!
___
Dexter Challenge: What would you prefer for Dexter's challenges? Vote Now HERE! // CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us what you think HERE!

Still how many levels to go

I completed my 5000 levels still how many levels to go....
Prev1

Comments

• Mattia_Mattia_ Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    @aravindkumar759 wow! How long did it take you to complete 5000 levels? 🤩

Mattia,
    Candy Crush Friends Saga Lover.

• Around two years think so
  • samm_kmlsamm_kml Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    It depends . Some times When u get stuck on any level it’s annoying . But 1 to 2 years 
  • Khoddiey_ClarkKhoddiey_Clark Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    At the moment there's 5735 levels I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong. 
  • Is there any prize money  for clearing  the levels 
    No lol. 

Is there any prize money  for clearing  the levels 

• PounaweaPounawea Posts: 290 Community Manager
    Hello everyone!

As @Khoddiey_Clark commented, today we have released new levels!

How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga today (October 30th)? Let's check it out:

• Win10: 5780 Levels, 386 episodes.

What level are you on now?  😃

Welcome
    to the sweetest Community
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

There's now 5780 as of Wednesday 30th October 2019.

Pounawea said:
    Hello everyone!

As @Khoddiey_Clark commented, today we have released new levels!

How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga today (October 30th)? Let's check it out:

• Win10: 5780 Levels, 386 episodes.

What level are you on now?  😃

• crankinbeatcrankinbeat Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Hi. Is there a specific place on this site to check to see for ongoing updates to the amount of levels on Candy Crush Saga? (iOS to be exact). Thanks
    There's a website called fan wiki or something like that. If you type into Google candy crush wiki it should pop up. 
  • ernstblnernstbln Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    5780 for FB win 10 pc's new levels next Wednesday
    Hello @crankinbeat !

We do have a specific forum discussion open (called: "How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform") to keep us always up-to-date in regards to the latest or highest level of the game per platform. Follow it up here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/500938/#Comment_500938

What level are you crushing now?  🙂

Welcome
    Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars? Sign up to our forum HERE in 2 seconds!

@Pounawea:

Thank-you for your input. I’ll definitely bookmark that link and check it out from time to time. 

I actually just finished CC Saga (level 5780) on Sunday (I’ve mostly been using iOS - an iPhone and iPad the whole time). 

And TBH, being able to have access to the Build-a-Bot/Space Dash mini games in the last several weeks, REALLY helped to make this happen much sooner (although I mostly had to sign-out of Facebook to get these games, which was very aggravating TBH).

Ofc I also had tons and tons of boosters that I accumulated through daily Sugar Drops, and also winning various contests, etc., that I definitely utilized. 

There are other ways in which to help your game (that I only learned recently by shear accident), but it may be best not to talk too much about it. 

@Khoddiey_Clark

Yes, I’ve checked out that site before (Fandom Candy Crush Saga?), but it’s a little disorganized IMO and they seem to not specifically talk about how many levels are applicable to each platform (Windows 10, Android/Apple, etc.), or if they did, I was unable to locate where it was.

crankinbeat said:There are other ways in which to help your game (that I only learned recently by shear accident), but it may be best not to talk too much about it. 
    Hello @crankinbeat ,

With your comment, you got me curious. 🤔  What 'other ways' do you mean? 

In regards to the information I'm posting here in regards to the latest levels, thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you find it useful and organized.  

Welcome