"OOPS" Not enough order targets available mean?

Options
Rusty08
Rusty08 Posts: 2 Newbie
What does "OOPS" Not enough order targets available mean in Candy Crush Saga level 3134?  This happens about 1/2 way into playing the level, not matter what device I am using.

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Rusty08 said:
    What does "OOPS" Not enough order targets available mean in Candy Crush Saga level 3134?  This happens about 1/2 way into playing the level, not matter what device I am using.
    Hi @Rusty08

Welcome to the Community!

Candy Crush Saga 3134 is an Order Level. The Goal here is to Collect 8 Chocolates, 16 Licorice & 20 Triple Layer Icings In 33 Moves. You have to pay attention to the elements that are present on your board. On the left side upper corner, you have a Chocolate Spawner surrounded by 8 Locked Chocolates that you need to unlock to collect. On the lower far right corner, you have a Magic Mixer AKA Evil Spawner surrounded by 8 Locked Licorice. Even if you unlock these 8, you need another 8 of these to complete your tasks. In the middle, you have a total of 7 icings in 4 double and 3 triple layers. You need 13 more icing to collect.The Magic Mixer creates order in this level so do not destroy it too early or your game is over. 

Below is a Video of Level 3134. 

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions or concerns!

Good Luck!

Candy Crush Saga 3134   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐   |   Important TIPS on Descriptions
    Goal:  Collect All Orders!  8 Chocolates, 16 Licorice & 20 Triple Layer Icings  In 33 Moves.
     Date Played & Recorded: September 26, 2018
    Device & Version: Windows 10 Candy Crush Saga App

https://youtu.be/Hp03MPtiZKE

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?