Friends profiles appear as computer dummies, why

Sleuth
Sleuth Posts: 3 Newbie
Candy crush friends profiles appear s computer dummies, how can I fix this 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Hi @Sleuth
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • Sleuth
    Sleuth Posts: 3 Newbie
    Can someone help me get rid of friends computer generated profiles on candy crush 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Sleuth said:
    Can someone help me get rid of friends computer generated profiles on candy crush 
    I'm so sorry, you can't set a profile picture through the App on the Friends Saga game. 
    If you are playing any other King's game, you can set the picture there as avatar , the avatar will also be updated in this game.
    You can set a custom avatar in your game through a browser on a computer. Open browser > King.com > Setting > Set Avatar.
    Open Google Chrome from your mobile device > Click browser setting > Select Desktop site.
    Open this Setting and you can change your avatar from here.
    If you do not find the desktop site by clicking the link, you can open Google Chrome by clicking chrome icon. Open browser setting > Desktop site > Search ''King.com'' > Account Setting > Change Avatar.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?