Help!

Options
_Duda
_Duda Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi, I have definitely passed the level 3465 but it keeps bringing me back to it! It wasn't giving me the reward on level 3466 so I refreshed the page and now I'm two levels behind. If it was any other level I wouldn't complain, but I really can't play this nightmarish one again! I spent so many boosters on it, I won't be able to win it again. Help me please! Forget even about 3466, I just can't handle 3465 twice. Thank you in advance, have a nice day!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @_Duda
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Perhaps you are playing the game through a browser. There may be a such problem, if your internet connection is disconnected while playing the game.
    Let me know.
  • _Duda
    _Duda Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Sukanta. Your answer wasn't helpful at all because I couldn't play if I wasn't online, same as I wouldn't be able to log in FB (where I play CCS) offline. Anyways, I've played the same level AGAIN, spending my boosters AGAIN, but I've passed... What's happening now is that I've (allegedly) earned lots of boosters by passing the race first but they are nowhere to be found! I never got them. WTF!?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @_Duda
    My idea was correct. Levels were not synced to the server when you played the last three levels. If you restarted the browser instead of refreshing, the levels would sync to the next one.
    Sorry, You have to play the levels again😭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?