⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Regarding Lives

Toffee2
Toffee2 Posts: 2 Newbie
I'm new to Candy Crush Saga.  I play on a PC and I don't have a Facebook account.  I asked for lives and received them, but at no time was I asked to send lives.  So now when I ask for lives I don't receive them.  Except for the other day, I did ask for life and received one, but again no option to send lives.  What can I do?  Something is wrong.  I am Toffee and I am level 262.

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Toffee2
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

You are probably playing the game in the Kingdom. In fact, the Kingdom platform is very old and King has not been giving any updates there for a long time and there are plenty of pending problems, which are unlikely to be resolved.
    I would tell you to play the game in sync with Facebook, where you will find many interesting features, including advanced platform. Your game progress and Gold bars will remain the same.
    You will get lives updates from your real friends without any problems.
    If you need further information, please ask me.😊

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Toffee2
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

You are probably playing the game in the Kingdom. In fact, the Kingdom platform is very old and King has not been giving any updates there for a long time and there are plenty of pending problems, which are unlikely to be resolved.
    I would tell you to play the game in sync with Facebook, where you will find many interesting features, including advanced platform. Your game progress and Gold bars will remain the same.
    You will get lives updates from your real friends without any problems.
    If you need further information, please ask me.😊
  • Toffee2
    Toffee2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you very much for your reply.  <3
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Toffee2 said:
    Thank you very much for your reply.  <3
    Thank you for your kind feedback about my answer – I am glad you are enjoying the community🤗
    Feel free to contact us again if you have any troubles or questions.
    Have a good day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?