⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Facebook disabled

justiceg101
justiceg101 Posts: 1 Newbie
So my Facebook got disabled cuz of a hacker and my candy crush is linked to it. I was wondering if there’s a way I can make an account thru the candy crush app with my progress being saved? 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @justiceg101
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Don't worry though, just create a King profile or connect to a Facebook profile and then get in touch to let us know. We'll do our best to get you back to the level you'd reached before you lost your progress!

You will need to Contact Us. The support team must return your levels.
    You mention "game did not save" in Sub-tropic.
    You can also contact us directly via the Contact Us button.

Surely your day will be a happy one.

• dollpy23
    dollpy23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Am trying to link up my game with.my facebook account but its not connecting, what shuld i do?
  • Johnston
    Johnston Posts: 1 Newbie
    I can't login and have reset password. Says there is connection problem...for days
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    dollpy23 said:
    Am trying to link up my game with.my facebook account but its not connecting, what shuld i do?
    @dollpy23 @Johnston

We're sorry for your problem. In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. If you find the image below while connecting game to the server, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.

In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way.😭 You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
    Let me know.
  • samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
    For some reason I cannot connect with FB account too. it’s not giving me option to connect via FB app .
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    samm_kml said:
    For some reason I cannot connect with FB account too. it’s not giving me option to connect via FB app .
    Show me a screenshot of the problem you're experiencing while logging in.😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?