no new levels

tg62tg62 Posts: 5
Dear King

I have been at 5780 for over a week and no new levels are available to me.  I have attached scans.

Thanks in advance
tg62

Best Answer

• tg62tg62 Posts: 5
    Accepted Answer
    Dear Werner_Cichy,
    Problem solved!  Thank you so much for your patience.  You also taught something really useful about updating apps (which I should really have already known).
    tg62
    Accepted Answer

Answers

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 7,261 Legend
    @tg62 
    Welcome in the Community

Level 5780 Is currently the highest level when playing on Facebook or Mobile
    In the Windows 10 app on the PC, it is Level 5870
    These levels came out last week.
    The next new levels will come next Wednesday.

****  Candy Crush Saga Player  ****  I Love this Game ****  Happy Crushing  ****
    Many thanks for your reply but I am actually playing on the Windows 10 App.
    @tg62 If you did not get the new levels in the Windows 10 app last Wednesday, it could also be darana that in Windows 10 the November update was not recorded. Please check that.

****  Candy Crush Saga Player  ****  I Love this Game ****  Happy Crushing  ****
    Windows tells me that it's up to date.  Is there a specific Windows update you want me to check for?  If so, could you give me its name because in update history there are hundreds of them.

As for Candy Crush, please attached screen print.

Once again, many thanks.
    tg62
    @tg62
    Some players could not update the new CCS version because the November update was not installed.
    Enclosed I send you the CCS version and KB No. for the Windows Update from 12.11.2019

I hope you can handle the numbers, it's in German

Sorry to be so difficult and thanks for your help so far but I just checked and the windows update was successfully installed (see screen shot attached).  Is there any way in Windows 10 that I can force the cc app to update?

edited November 19
    @tg62

Yes. Go to the Microsoft Store in the apps
    Top right are three points, Click on them, check and download updates for apps

Accepted Answer
    Dear Werner_Cichy,
    Problem solved!  Thank you so much for your patience.  You also taught something really useful about updating apps (which I should really have already known).
    tg62
    Accepted Answer
    tg62 said:
    Dear Werner_Cichy,
    tg62
    No problem, that's what the community is for.
    Everyone is always learning something new.
    Have a look around the community. There are always competitions with winnings booster, gold ....