ADS' SPINS' VIDEOS' WERE DID THEY VANISH OFF TO?

kenrosaidsokenrosaidso Posts: 3
im closing in on stage 1000 without spending a penny or without the help of freebees. U no like the ads and videos people get to watch to earn extra moves and lives. I no a bee well over a 1000 if i had these same priveliges that others get. Is it because i wont spend money. Maybe i would if i got the freebees as well.

Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,381 Superstar
    Hello @kenrosaidso and welcome to our community.  That is great that you have gotten so far without spending any money.  As far as the ads/videos are concerned - the people who get access to them are randomly chosen and it has nothing to do with whether you spend money or not.  I have spent money on the game in the past and I have never had access to any ads or videos in any of the King games I play.  Hopefully you have access to some of the other events, like the daily wheel and daily calendar where you can get free boosters to help you with the game.  
    I hope you continue to have fun playing the game.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!