I have lost my FB contacts. How do I get them back?

aberwickaberwick Posts: 6
i used to get extra lives from my FB friends but no longer receive any.ย 

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,430 Superstar
    Hi @aberwick
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.๐Ÿค—

This may be an issue if your game is not fully connected to Facebook. Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below. Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    If you still have the same problem after completing this process, I would ask you to do some troubleshooting checks.

๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here.ย ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ

• aberwickaberwick Posts: 6
    Where do I find Check App Update?
    aberwick said:
    Where do I find Check App Update?
    What device you're using for the game?

๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ Candy crush Saga Milestone badges & chance to win Gold bars here.ย ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ

Iphone
    aberwick said:
    Iphone
    Check app update here.

When I clicked on the link you provided, then I clicked on open but I never found an option to log out. So I powered down my iPhone and restarted but still not connected to FB.ย 
    I have been able to correct it now. Thank you.ย 
    aberwick said:
    I have been able to correct it now. Thank you.ย 
    Thank you for your kind feedback about my answer, I am glad you are enjoying the community๐Ÿค—
    Feel free to contact us again if you have any troubles or questions.
    Good day.