⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can I not the Sheep??

Options
Jeanean_Ashe
Jeanean_Ashe Posts: 49 Level 2
Here we go again I CANNOT OPEN THE SHEEP!!!!   This has HAPPENED TO MANY TIMES TO COUNT!!!!   It is either THE SHEEP OR THE DRAGON!!!  This is GETTING AGGRAVATING!!!!  I have done everything I know to do BUT IT STILL WILL NOT OPEN!!!   :(    :( 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Jeanean_Ashe
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

We're very sorry for your problem. I will need some more information to answer you so please help me with the correct informations.
    What device are you using for the game?
    Did you connect the game to Facebook or the Kingdom?
    Let me know, I'll ask you to do some troubleshooting checks.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Jeanean_Ashe - I think I have figured out what you are talking about.  @Sukanta_Biswas - this player can't get Didi to work.  I had Didi this week, but sometimes I have the dragon.  I do need a bit more info though in order to try and help you out.  Do you get Did where once you have collected the required number of candies and then 'bake' you then get  1 hour of  a CB?  Do you go through the whole process so when you have baked the 5th time - you should then be able to grow Didi and get the chest - where you get the boosters.  
    The question is - do you not even get Didi?   Or if you do get Didi - are you not able to get the chest at the end?  If you can provide some additional information - we can try and help you out.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @bearwithmeI'm thinking his game is not fully connected to the server, since the Space Ship is not available in his game.😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?