⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Champion race it’s not appear even finish all the level in this game ,has been check game updated as

Options
arwirnrao
arwirnrao Posts: 41 Level 2
Champion race it’s not appear even finish all the level in this game ,has been check game updated as latest version...please help .....

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,024 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @arwirnrao - I hope you are enjoying your time here in the community.  I am not sure I understand your question. It sounds like you don't have the Champions Race.  Not everyone has access to the same events, so updating the app. won't make any difference.  The studio is always looking at ways to keep the game interesting and challenging and as a result, they will periodically pick a random group of people and give them access to an event or feature and sometimes they will remove access to a certain event or feature.  So in this case, you may be one of the people who doesn't have access to the race.

You get invited to the Champion Race based upon how many levels you complete in a week compared to your friends.  If you finish in the top 3 - then you get into the Champions race.  However you are competing against a much larger group of people and even though you may on one day be pretty high up there maybe 6 or 7, the next day you may be at 40 depending on how many people are actively playing and how many levels they each complete.  I never win or come close (I almost was in the top 10 once).  You have to be completing an enormous amount of levels in order to have a chance at winning the champions race.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?