⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Slow release for Android/IOS App

ucheokudo
ucheokudo Posts: 2 Newbie
I am currently @ level 5834 which is only available on Windows 10, the current last level on my IOS and Android is level 5825. I have to wait till next Wednesday before new versions are released on my Android and IOS. It's more convenient for me to play on my mobile device so this is really frustrating. Why are you guys not able to move quicker releasing levels.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @ucheokudo
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

The Windows App platform always has the opportunity to play several episodes compared to other platforms. King always wants feedback from players. So if there is a problem with the extra episodes, it is resolved before the episode is released on other platforms. Not everyone is facing the same problem at once, so this process is chosen.😊
    At the beginning of the game 15 new levels were released every week, and the next time it was increased to 30 new levels. Up to 45 new levels are currently available, are you looking for more levels?
    We would love to hear your feedback.
  • ucheokudo
    ucheokudo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Sukanta_Biswas thanks for the quick response, yes I am looking for more levels released to my Andoid and IOS App. I do understand you want to release on Windows 10 and work through all the issues before releaseing to other platforms, but Android and IOS are behind by about 90 games, thats a lot
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @ucheokudo
    Thank you for your feedback. I will forward your feedback to our team.
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any questions then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category.
    Have a good day 🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?