💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

High level players

Options
I have a friend that is playing Candy Crush Saga and I am amazed by the amout of gifts, contest and opportunities available.  Why not do the same for your high level players?  Also, having to wait days for new games to open is very discouraging.  When you max the levels you are at the mercy of the Candy Crush god's to open new levels and this can take days or weeks.  It doesn't seem fair to the players who have worked so hard and now we have to wait.  Please fix this!!  
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @liilii1267 thank you for posting your idea.  The events/challenges that you are referring to are available no matter what level you are at.  Players are randomly chosen for these events and they are on a time frame.  Not everyone gets the same events at the same time because they are random.  You can read more about it here.

Regarding being at the top, I am one of those players who waits for the new episode to be released every Wednesday.  It does not take weeks or months to get the new levels.  Every Wednesday morning 45 new levels are released.  The best solution for you is what other players at the top are doing.  Play some of their other games.  I play all 4 candy crush games, as well as other King games too.  If you only play the one game then yes it can be boring waiting for the next episode release.

Since this area is for ideas to help improve the game and you are asking a question I am going to be closing this out.  You'd be better off posting something like this in the general discussions area where you will get more responses.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?