⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I login with Facebook when it keeps showing me redirect errors?

Options
leenabee98
leenabee98 Posts: 1 Newbie
I used to have an account connected with my Facebook a while ago. It will not let me log in AT ALL. I’m not worried about retrieving my old account, I’m fine simply just starting over. I just want to be able to play with friends. I checked all my phone settings, Facebook settings, done every step the app says to do with errors. Nothing is working. Please help. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @leenabee98
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the ‘view and edit’ link. If 'Friends list' is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.

Remember, you'll have to do this every 90 days.

Check & let me know.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I used to have an account connected with my Facebook a while ago. It will not let me log in AT ALL. I’m not worried about retrieving my old account, I’m fine simply just starting over. I just want to be able to play with friends. I checked all my phone settings, Facebook settings, done every step the app says to do with errors. Nothing is working. Please help. 
    Hi there! @leenabee98 Welcome to the Community!

I have iPhone for years and I know this for a fact, there is a reason why Safari does not let you Sign-In on your Facebook Account. It has way too many redirects resulting to too many browsers open on your phone which affect the iPhone's performance. The best thing for you to do is to go to the iPhone App Store and Download & Install the Facebook App. 

While we are on this Redirect Topic, I just want to warn you that you cannot play Candy Crush Saga on Facebook iPhone App, you will have to Download & Install the Candy Crush Saga App separately from the iPhone App Store. After the installation, log-in using your Original Facebook Account that you use to play Candy Crush Saga.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have other questions or concerns and I will be happy to answer them for you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?