Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Spinnifix said: Everything was done right away and then everything was there, I accepted it. I did not need help anymore. Is everything okay. What I do not know today was not in it yet and I will see it.
Spinnifix said: it's been dealt with. everything is back.
Spinnifix said: You do not need a picture when I say that there is much missing.
Spinnifix said: There is something wrong with Candy Crush. No bonus wheel there. No profile picture there. There is a lot missing. I just updated it.