Marjo_Tupiak
Marjo_Tupiak Posts: 3 Newbie
edited August 2023 in Support
Where is my profile picture, now have a cartoon character

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Marjo_Tupiak Welcome back to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about that!  By any chance, are you logged into the game through Kingdom account?    

If so, that cartoon picture would be the "default picture" and this has been going on for past few weeks in most of the games!!  I am guessing it is just server issue on King side.  

Only thing we have to make sure is that we have strong WiFi / Internet Connection.  

I will also try to find out if there is anything else we can do from our side :+1: 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can reply. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Marjo_Tupiak
    Marjo_Tupiak Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I need to switch my Candycrush account to the **EDIT: Personal Information** Facebook account,but it keeps bringing up my other account. How do I switch this
  • yannie13
    yannie13 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    you can always try to change you email add in you king account. you just have to remove the other one and just verify the new one. you can check the setting 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    I need to switch my Candycrush account to the MTupiak3700@wowway.com Facebook account,but it keeps bringing up my other account. How do I switch this
    Are you already logged into the game with your Facebook account AND the Kingdom account?  It means, your accounts must be synced!  It is better that way to keep our level progress intact.  

So, anyway, if you do not want be logged in through King account, simply log-out from your King account, and make sure that you are logged in through your Facebook account :+1: 

Please let me know if you need further assistance =)
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    yannie13 said:
    you can always try to change you email add in you king account. you just have to remove the other one and just verify the new one. you can check the setting 
    Hello @yannie13 A Warm Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :) 

Thank you for trying to help out!  But, unfortunately, your suggestion will not help above player.  You cannot create another Kingdom account (or Facebook account) and play the game from where we left off with another account!!  If it is a different account, it means, we will have to start playing from the beginning. 

Hope this made sense!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?