coreyhelen Posts: 1 Newbie
edited July 2023 in Support
How do I change my avatar picture?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @coreyhelen Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Are you looking to change the picture on your Facebook account OR the Kingdom account?  

1) If it is on Facebook ---> This link will help you "Change My Profile Picture on FACEBOOK"

2) If it is on Kingdom account --->  Go to https://king.com/games  --->  Open Settings --->  Tap on the picture you currently have ---> "Characters" is the default option we see, pick from those if you like any of those available options --->  If you would like to add something of your own, tap on "Picture" tab --->  Tap on "Upload" option to choose something that's already on your device  --->  You will be all set with the picture :+1: 

** If you need further assistance, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and reply back. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the week ahead =)
  • claudiaramirezz1
    claudiaramirezz1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I can’t change my picture. And don’t see a settings button when I click on the link you provide to change my picture
  • Lusine1971
    Lusine1971 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I can’t change my picture. And don’t see a settings button when I click on the link you provide to change my picture
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @claudiaramirezz1, and @Lusine1971, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Are you trying to change the picture of your Community Profile OR your game?  

If you need to change your picture in your game, can you guys tell me which link you are trying?  Either King OR Facebook?  

1) If you are on Facebook, you will have to tap on your name that is located in the top left corner of the page;

2) If you are on King.com, you must click on "Games" for the "Settings" button to pop out!

Hope this clarifies!  Please let me know if you need further assistance :+1: 
  • claudiaramirezz1
    claudiaramirezz1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks. Some how the aviator picture is now the same as my Facebook profile picture. I didn’t do it so it must of been you guys. I appreciate it.
  • insentience
    insentience Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Do I have to have a Facebook account to change my picture? I’ve gone through every walkthrough and tutorial I can find and NONE of them had an answer that worked.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,349 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

In the case of Kingdom, you need to use the King.com Page to change the avatar through the browser and you will need a PC to do this.

However, if your mobile browser supports desktop mode, you can do it from mobile.

Open Google Chrome from your mobile device > Click browser setting > Select Desktop site.

Open this Setting and you can change your avatar from here.

Open Google Chrome by clicking chrome icon. Open browser setting > Desktop site > Search ''King.com'' > Account Setting > Change Avatar.

From a PC browser 👇

Open Browser >Search King.com.> Play now > Log in > Setting

Pick and save your favorite photo.

Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2019. Thank you !

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?