Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Jill @Jill_Doyle🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
This is a 4 year old discussion thread and the game & lives system has changed a lot since then. I will close this thread now. If you would like to, you can post a new question through this link --> Ask a Question in Candy Crush Saga
Or you can post a comment in THIS discussion thread, along with other players who all are having issues with Lives.
Thank you and have a lovely rest of the day🍫🍫
Having same problem as people above. Very frustrating, used to get lives when I requested but now they are seldom. I get requests and send.