Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had tge same problem.winning levels and says i won gold bars but did not appear in my account..
aggie1972 said: I’m not winning gold bars after I win a gameCandylover9 says that you only get gold for a certain amount of levels then you have complete a few tasks to get some more. I found that out because I had the same problem. 😀😀😀😀😀
aggie1972 said: I’m not winning gold bars after I win a level