📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Life requests stay in mailbox/ Lives do not get sent or received

Options

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @richandfamous2626

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

There are some issues with Lives right now, and the solution is in the works.You don't have to do any troubleshooting checks, and wait a bit. You can follow this post.

Thank you.

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi @richandfamous2626 I feel your pain. I take it you are not playing through Facebook as friends seem to be far more generous when they actually know you! Out of the 80 friends I had when I started last October I only regularly receive lives from 1 player, occasionally from 1 other and rarely from 2 others. I would recommend repeatedly sending as many as you can to all and you may find a good one like my Charu who returns them. It would be great if you could choose friends from a pool but not sure how that would work if nobody wanted to be my friend. They do seem to add new friends occasionally as people leave as I still have 81 "friends"-

I can't send lives from my current level as I'm all alone up here!

Yet when I send from level 1 there are only 75 (I think they may be only the original ones.)

Good luck and I hope our friends soon realise the benefits of sending lives to us!

Meanwhile, have a read through some life saving tips I posted HERE.

Happy Crushing!!!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Krystalkat and @Olga_1961

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

There are some issues with Lives right now, and the solution is in the works.You don't have to do any troubleshooting checks, and wait a bit. You can follow this post.

• ggsa
    ggsa Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

When I go in to my candy crush I have lives to send in the mailbox I have tried accept all and marking them individually. They show that they sent and mailbox is empty, but, the next time I go in to play they are back? If lives are sent to me and I accept they do come through. This has been going on for a couple/few weeks. I am up to 36 lives to send now.how can I fix this?

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi and welcome @ggsa There is a known issue with mailboxes and any updates will be posted HERE

• wswilson0807
    wswilson0807 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I requested lives and only received requests for lives. My mom was standing next to me and I watched her send 11 lives to me and I only received 1 lives and 10 requests for me to send lives. Why am I not receiving lives

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hello @wswilson0807 and welcome to our friendly King Community. There has been an ongoing issue about sending and receiving lives and the studio is aware of it and is working on a solution. You can read more about it here.

You also might try having you Mom send a life request after you have accepted the one life you received and see if you get it. Sometimes the game won't let you accept more than one life from someone until you accept the first life that they sent you.

• lorerocha15
    lorerocha15 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options

My inbox is not coming out for life requests. I have already sent it several times and still continue.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @lorerocha15 and welcome to our friendly King Community. There have been problems with sending and receiving lives in several of the King games and the studio is aware of it and working on creating a solution. I know it is frustrating, but please be patient. You can read more about it here.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?