Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m on level 1655 but lots of the levels below are missing and it starts me off at level 81 ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page how to get it restored your game
Feel free post in new thread since this from 2020. Thank you
I was I on 2480 and it’s making me start to 1, can I recover it?
I was over 1973, then my IPhone 5SE stopped and I lost my position. Is It possible to get recovered?
Thank you will do
@Ashy Please make sure the game is connected to the same Facebook or King account where you saved the game on. Check also this page.
If nothing helps to get back your levels, please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can restore them manually for you.
Hello @Ashy A Warm Welcome Back to our lovely King Community 🤗
I am sorry to say that I am not very clear about the issue you are having in the game!!
1) Are you saying you have lost your level progress from the game and you are finding yourself at level # 81?
2) Or you cannot see the levels in your map? If it is the second issue, can you please post a screenshot for us to better understand the issue?
Please type in the blank dialogue box located below to reply back. And to post the screenshot, select the 2nd icon that you see in the bottom left corner of the dialogue box.
Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺