[Finished] #TheCrushIsReal - Exclusive chance to appear in Candy Crush!

Options

Comments

• JayKing
    JayKing Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I agree it is definitely time consuming hey thanks for reaching out means alot

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited February 2020
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers,

Thank you all for sharing your sweet stories and reasons why you love to play Candy Crush Saga!

Reminder: we are going to running this competitions until the end of this week, Sunday 1st March at 23:59 ET.

What do you need to do?

Very easy!

1) Reply to this thread and tell us why you love to play Candy Crush Saga.

2) Use #TheCrushIsReal in your reply.

3) Cross your fingers and hope to be a winner - it’s that simple!

...and how about the prizes?

They are amazing! The 15 best entries will be chosen and will win the following Candylicious rewards:

1) Bespoke level created just for you in Candy Crush Saga based on your answers to a short questionnaire

2) Your level, together with your name, photo and reason why you love Candy Crush, will feature for up to one week, in a special in-game event in Candy Crush Saga 

3) Receive a framed and digital drawing of yourself as a Candy Crush character.

And that’s not all! We also have a prize of 25 Gold Bars for another 10 lucky winners who will be chosen at random from the thread. 

We look forward to receiving your sweet and short stories!

Have a delicious day and good luck everyone!

#TheCrushIsReal

For more information, please see the T&Cs here.

• DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    Options

Oh my goodness, where do I even begin to #TheCrushIsReal

Convey my upmost and sugary splendid regards for THE BEST GAME OF MODERN MOBILE GAMING?!?!?

That's right folks, and don't act surprised! You already knew you were going on a challenging, intense, terrific and (insert most awesome adjective imaginable here) before you even clicked the logo!!!

No matter what time of day you play, or in my case specifically, which TIME you played that day, you knew it was time well spent..

Candy Crush Saga and ANY other of the games in the collection= PURE JOY

• WilyReptile
    WilyReptile Posts: 553 Kingster
    Options

Hey there - the 15 winners will have to send us a real photo which would appear in the game .... it would also be used by one of the game artists to create a candyfied version portrait picture of you which you'll receive in the post :)

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @WilyReptile

OK. Then I'm out. Because that also has something to do with data protection. I do not participate !!!
  • Haseebakmal
    Haseebakmal Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options

#TheCrushlsReal

Hey my name is Haseeb Akmal. I love Candy Crush Saga because it's very unique and time pass game. Mind fresh game. At this time my game level is 4058

• mortayhun
    mortayhun Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

i love Candy Crush, it makes my day a little brighter as I ride in the van on my way to work and sometimes drives me crazy when I’m stuck on a level. I am addicted 😝🤷‍♀️ #THECRUSHISREAL

• Susan1958
    Susan1958 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I love candy crush. It is very challenging and I am VERY competitive with my friends they are always trying to catch up with me in levels. Lol.

• Kellye_Alexander
    Options

When I received my limited edition candy crush monopoly game my then husband told me I had a problem and tried to make me not play for a week. #didn'thappen

#TheCrushIsReal

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?