[Finished] #TheCrushIsReal - Exclusive chance to appear in Candy Crush!

Comments

• Bantex4u
    Bantex4u Posts: 1 Newbie

Candy crush is just wow. I have been playing candy crush since 2014. Simple, and enjoyable.

• yvettemangan
    yvettemangan Posts: 8 Level 2

My favorite is the striped candy, I like to combine it with the color bomb. #thecrushisreal

• abbeydiamond
    abbeydiamond Posts: 14 Level 2

#THECRUSHISREAL

I love this game called candy crush, is one of most playful game on Earth, is the game I use to play to keep my self company. Am Soo addicted to this game, I play it in the morning, I play it in the afternoon and I play it in the night to the extent in the midnight 🤗🤗🤗. I started playing this game four years ago and right now am in level 4600. I tackle all the challenge and brike it. I can't love this game less.

• WilyReptile
    WilyReptile Posts: 553 Kingster

Calling all Crushers! Last few days to enter the competition - it closes on Sunday night... Don't forget to use the #TheCrushIsReal in your reply or your answer WILL NOT be considered as a valid entry!!!

• Daulton96
    Daulton96 Posts: 2 Newbie

#TheCrushIsReal

I love playing Candy Crush because it helps calm my nerves during a day of work. I’ve been playing Candy Crush since 2012. I used to play on my mom’s phone to help her beat levels she was bad at. 😂 Then the addiction set in, and I started playing it on my own phone. Now, I’m a higher level than she is...

• AllexoS
    AllexoS Posts: 112 Level 3
    edited February 2020

#TheCrushIsReal I live in an ancient country in East Africa, more than six years since I started playing this lovely game i love Candy crash saga more than anything I love about this game. I am curious and addicted to this game and have a love for this game and one day I will live this game in person and live with it and feel like I have a lot of fun. Thanks more all of the developers if she is as a human i married Candy crash saga because i can't live with out candy crash

love you Candy crash more and more

can you married me please

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear community,

Once again, thank you all for sharing your sweet stories and reasons why you love to play Candy Crush Saga! Awesome! 🤩

The clock is ticking and we are running out of time Candy Crushers. Don't miss out the chance to win these amazing prizes.

What do you need to do?

Very easy!

1) Reply to this thread and tell us why you love to play Candy Crush Saga.

2) Use #TheCrushIsReal in your reply.

3) Cross your fingers and hope to be a winner - it’s that simple!

Last call everyone! This competitions will be running until the end of this week, Sunday 1st March at 23:59 ET.

We look forward to receiving your sweet and short stories!

Have a delicious day and good luck everyone!

#TheCrushIsReal

• ntanha119
    ntanha119 Posts: 5 Level 2

3 and very go fast time

• Cindy_Desmet
    Cindy_Desmet Posts: 27 Level 2
    edited February 2020

Candy Crush a stress crush, fun boost,challenging bomb and relaxing sweet ,#TheCrushIsReal.

I love playing Candy Crusch as it helps me destress and forget real life for a while, i play it when i can what ever mood i am in , CC never ever lets me down <3 , i got my boyfriend hooked aswell , altho he has different bonuses which i never seen on my game ....

thank you for creating this magical fun game , i been a fan for more then 3 years and i will be a fan aslong you keep CC alive :)

Greetings from Cindy a Belgian fan

• sweetmelanie
    sweetmelanie Posts: 2 Newbie

I love candy crush, I’ve been addicted for 10 years. When i play i takes me to a different world. I love doing special candy combinations and winning extra turns. It’s better then sex. I play a lot more then i want to admit. But i love beating a new level. #thecrushisreal

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?