⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My piggy bank disappeared

Options
xeniaexarchou
xeniaexarchou Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2022 in Support

My piggy bank disappeared and it was full?

Why did that happen?

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @xeniaexarchou and welcome to our friendly King Community! I am sorry to hear that you lost your Piggy Bank.

Sometimes the game gets temporarily hung up and a few simple steps can help you out.  

Clear your cache. The way to do this is slightly different depending on the platform and software you are using, but you should be able to use the internet to find out how to do that if in doubt.

Check your app update - App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. If users complain about the issue, including freezing and crashing, developers will fix it with an update. That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.

Finally, shutdown the platform you are playing on for at least 20-30 seconds. Usually by doing these simple steps you can clear up a temporary problem you may be experiencing.

If that doesn't bring your bank back it may be because you no longer have access to that feature. The studio believes that the most important way to learn about whether and how the players enjoy different features and events they make for them is to do what they call AB tests. By giving some players a particular event/feature, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, they can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how they make sure that they only give their players what they really enjoy! 

If this is the case, you piggy bank may reappear again but it may be awhile. Hopefully it is just a temporary glitch and you will see it again soon.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @xeniaexarchou @bearwithme !

The Piggy Bank is nowadays not available all the time for all players. It was a regular feature in the game earlier, but from now and on it will come and go in your game just like many other extra features.

If you don't see it in your game at the moment, just wait and see when it'll be back. Sometimes it returns quickly, at times you need to wait a longer time.

• Me Me
    Me Me Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

since profile update; not receiving candy crush lives from friends

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,876 Candy Moderator
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?