💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels (Year 2)

Comments

• SusanGaGu
    SusanGaGu Posts: 46 Level 2

Just getting so awful when they keep taking away and then are ...working on new exciting things....replace it after you have come up with something bigger and better. Or how about this don't changes that are good. Use to be excited for Wednesday new level updates and now getting so bored and it takes so much longer to play levels. Take a poll? Ask first! Common sense that most other companies do.

• maraztribu
    maraztribu Posts: 20 Level 2

for a 10 seconds time my bot disappeared. i was going to have a heart attack !

• JMomma
    JMomma Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm not even sure why I'm posting at this point, I guess just out of frustration.... Booster bot is still gone (on previous levels), rarely do I even get an ad to watch for boosters or lives (which grows King's cabbage so to speak), the quests in chocolate box are not registering or is being taken away, no candy pet, and I have yet to see these new fun and exciting upcoming features!!! Out of all of this, the most annoying change is after playing upteen some times on a hard level with no boosters, is when I am one move away from winning and no spin for extra moves which is now the maximum of five. Those 'spin for extra moves' used to be there almost all the time. I should thank, King, though.......these changes have motivated me to hit the heavy bag......with Tiffi's face on it!!!!!! Sorry Tiff...

• isaiah41vrs10
    isaiah41vrs10 Posts: 31 Level 2

I don't even have an ad option to gain anything:~  JMomma, other features seem to come and go with me as well.  I uninstalled the app and when I reinstalled it, it took away EVERYTHING [boosters and lives from friends away... except the hard level I'm on [4913].

Check out my next post for even more craziness from King.  It will blow your mind 😵!!

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3

Year 2 of the War on Players!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2020

quote:

I uninstalled the app and when I reinstalled it, it took away EVERYTHING...

That's why we don't uninstall the game, thinking we're gonna get particular features; we live, we learn about that (& the MFs will not reimburse).

We are guinea pigs, after all!

quote:

these changes have motivated me to hit the heavy bag...

These are quite handy, but be sure to have plenty of disinfectant & sanitizer nowadays.

Kick (& punch) the stress away...

#Labrats

#Waronplayers

• isaiah41vrs10

So when all of these 'new and approved' functions were being made to CCS, one of the things it did a bunch of times was double, triple, quadruple and even one quintupled the amount it tried to take out of my bank account for purchases.

Yep, you read that right.

I like to purchase the "midlevel reward" when you reach the end of an episode - $30 USD.  About a month ago, when I tried to do this, it came back with "server error/no money withdrawn".  This happened 3 or 4 times, but according to my bank, there were multiple withdrawal attempts - for this one purchase and two others.  My bank put a fraud alert on my account due to the 6 attempts from King to delete funds, though they stated they had not done so.  To prevent King from trying to continue to drain unauthorized and unknown funds from my account, my bank and I had to close the account for fraud.

But, that's not all.  They tried this again 10 days later.  So while in the midst of this maddening loss of build a bot and other features, I had King trying to repeatedly charge me for purchases not made.  I was angry about build a bot, but to be dealing with fraud on top of it, I was seeing stars.  I had pretty much made up my mind I would not purchase anything again, no matter what, but this sealed the deal.  To rectify the situation, I had to block King from being able to take any money from any account for the next year!

Yep, you read that right too.

I won the 6 hours of free play today, but with no way to beat the level, it's a waste.  And, as addicting as this game became, after my free play, I am walking away.  For sure and for real.

• isaiah41vrs10

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!

Thanks for the tip.  Next week maybe you can win the 6 hours:)... I won't be playing.

• isaiah41vrs10

One last thought: for those of you in my "world" that I can send lives to, I will do that as many times as I can.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

I win that 6:00 thing all the time, no problems there; maybe claim it on Wednesday, try to win some levels (on mobile)...

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?