how do i transfer my progress to a new email addressI have a new email and

Robnir
Robnir Posts: 4 Newbie

how do i transfer my progress to a new email address

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Robnir and welcome to our Community!

Do you want to change the email address on your King account that you use in your game?

If so, go to King.com on a computer and log in to your account there. Same email and password as you use in the game on mobile.

Go to settings and change the email address there.

If you have two accounts, it's not possible to transfer the levels from one account to the other. In this case I can manually move you to the same level on your new account. Let me know if you need help with this and your Game ID and the level you are on.

How to find the Game ID? Check here.

• Robnir

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I ONLY PLAY ON THIS CHROMEBOOK -DO I GO TO KING SETTINGS OR CHROME?

STILL TRYING!

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!

• Robnir

MY ORIGINAL EMAIL ROBINROXY WAS HACKED DONT KNOW PASSWORD & THE GMAIL ACCOUNT CANT BE RECOVERED I JUST LOGGED IN WITH NEW EMAIL& PASSWORD BUT STILL CANNOT TRANSFER PROGRESS

CANT GET PERSONALIZED ANSWER FROM SUPPORT

TY SM!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,915 Candy Moderator

Hello @Robnir Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

You will have to go to the "Settings" on King.Com.

But when you are on Home screen of King web page, you will not be able to see the "Settings" menu. So, you must select "Games". You can simply click on this link ---> https://king.com/games

** Settings tab is located in the top right corner of the King.com

Please post back and let us know if you need further assistance.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🍫 🍫

• Robnir

HI PUMY RAJ!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRYING TO ASSIST ME!!

The problem is my account of robinroxy00@gmail.com which is the one my progress is saved to;

was hacked by my ex and the password was changes. I only play on my laptop and google recovery hasn't gotten me

back in, in fact i logged in with new email my current & password in king co. so I think i messed myself up more.

Anyway, If There is No Way for me to put a correct candy crush game password for robonroxy- is there no other way to

get back to level 1374? i can't imagine starting over, and I really enjoy it very much.

Wahhh! I Thank you sincerely for extending me help, I would LOVE any way poss. to just start where i left off

RobinR

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?