[Finished] Beat Crimson Dawn and Win Gold Bars!

Options

Comments

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options

@Origins7_Dale, I haven’t reached that level yet, but I remember there being levels in the past that did not allow booster. When the crystal candies first appeared in the game, the first few levels that had them also disabled boosters.

As for the piggy banks, I’ve never used them, so I don’t have much experience with those. I do know that “Fabio” (I’m guessing he works for King in the email support.) and the rest of the King workers are now on Easter break. They won’t be back until Tuesday, so it may be awhile until they can answer you.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Crimson_Dawn,

Well good to know that. Because I have only seen "No Boosters Used", on CCSS. But, they put locks on them, to let you know, they are not to be used on this level, it was "Visible", that's the point. It was also done early in the game. Also, maybe only 2-3x.

On my screenshot there are no boosters "Visible", at all, either locked or unlocked, so no way to tell, what is going on. In fact upto this Level 5676, in the entire game on (CCS) Candy Crush Saga, there have never been locked boosters, or no booster icons not listed.

So are you thinking perhaps of (CCSS) Candy Crush Soda Saga? If so, I agree, as I mentioned above.

I am assuming since they did it on (CCSS), a few times, it would be done the same way on (CCS), since King owns both games. Game Programmers / Graphic Designers have a tendency to follow their game plans for their games. Otherwise it can become a mess quickly. They have temporarily taken away the use of boosters in some levels on (CCS), by burying them in blockers. However, I have never seen this before, so I am led to believe it's a mistake / glitch, perhaps from the update itself.

It's like when I posted the explanation on:

No way to get past level 4467 - (Fixed!) - Page 3 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/282018/no-way-to-get-past-level-4467-fixed/p3

*Screen Shot of Level 4467 Glitch - 7th Bear Cannot Rise With All Bottles Broken!

Everyone else, in fairness not everyone, but a great deal of people, wanted to believe it was something else. From bad play, to not breaking enough bottles, etc...

People are more consistent, to their presuppositions, than they themselves realize.

There are other things that may have caused this issue of a no showing of my boosters. Since the internet is saturated with game users, once we had the stay at home policy go into effect, due to the virus. It's very possible, that the game servers are running hotter than normal, with user request, creating bottlenecks in the web.

After their Easter break, could you maybe get in touch with them? Fabio is in King Player Relations, Yes, my contact has been by email with him.

Because as of now, I have nothing to play on. Finished the last level in (CCSS) earlier today. Wanted a shot @PummyRaj Color Bomb score, if I could play.

Many Thx, Origins7 Dale,

4/10/2020

• Crimson_Dawn
    Options

@Origins7_Dale, you make a good point. It could be all the people on the servers. It just seems like I remember that a few levels near level 4090 didn’t have the option for boosters. My only recommendation for now is to clear a few levels. If the levels don’t start offering boosters after 5 or 10 cleared levels, it’s probably a problem that needs addressed.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

@Origins7_Dale No starting boosters allowed on 5676, just like 55 1055 and a whole bunch of others. Not a glitch.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Options

Thank you, @Bumper2019! I was starting to think I had lost what little mind I had.😜

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Crimson_Dawn,

Some things to keep in mind, on what I am saying. Remember my screenshot is on the outside of the level, before going "Into" the level. I really don't want to risk it, by clearing a few levels, I take it to mean, you want me to play blind, with nothing checked off, because there is nothing there to check off.

Well it's a problem now, because it is very hard to play these higher levels with no boosters checked off. No bombs, thats a tough one, think I have like 500 or so in reserve. Also, if this is a glitch, don't want to make it worse. I might go in blind, but don't want to put my levels or inventory at risk. Might even have more problems, once I go in, like the board or candies, not appearing, etc...

Clearly a graphic issue, not seeing my boosters, before going into play, might be more of the same inside, on the gaming board.

Perhaps it may correct itself, but as of now, it hasn't. Not sure I can clear 5-10 levels, with no booster support. I played a few times with no boosters, many levels back. Just barely got by, it was sheer luck, won maybe 2-3x, but only because everything fell into place, it was on lower levels so not as many blockers, lost on all the other attempts.

There are just too many blockers to deal with at this level. I had over 300+ Popsicle Hammers in (CCSS) as an example. But after playing to Level 4720, think I am down to about 125. Not all at once, this is probably over 40 episodes or so. But it can go quickly, bad board configurations, putting my bombs on one side, & my coloring candy on the other side. It's even worse, since "Bubblegum hill" is gone, so no way to stock up, it's how I got those 300, to start with.

Have to hand it to the King Programmers, their games eat boosters, pardon the pun, like candy.

Perhaps there was no option for boosters around level 4090, I don't remember it, but did you see your boosters before going into the playing board? Because I have never seen my setup screen for boosters blank before, in the entire game, up to level 5676.

Well I'll keep these things in mind. Might check out that level you mentioned, perhaps better to do it, once I am fixed up, & can see things again.

I am also on Win 10 Pro - PC Desktop App, not on smartphone, that makes a difference also.

Thx Again, Origins7 Dale,

4/10/2020

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hey @Bumper2019, @Crimson_Dawn,

That's great news to hear. 1000 bows to you both. So that just leaves the piggy bank issue. Can deal with that. I must have missed this on all those other levels, or did them while half asleep or something. Ok, let's throw some water on my face, & go back to work here.

I still don't have the "Space Race" yet, so guess I'll have to wait on @PummyRaj contest till then.

Would be nice to get some kind of message saying, your setup screen is working fine, no boosters this level, or something similar, so I don't go out of my mind on these games. 🤣

Cya both.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/10/2020

• VLW
    VLW Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options

I cant even bwat my original score.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?