Let’s stay apart, but play together! Unlimited lives gift

Comments

• Queenie108
    Queenie108 Posts: 4 Newbie

My unlimited lives were announced last night but tonight they are gone?

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5

,@tmace.you'll soon have your unlimited lives. I have only been crushing for a year now. I started playing last March 2019

• matafred
    matafred Posts: 6 Level 2

have rcvd mine today 😍🤗 & i think I can beat 100 just in this 24 unlimited lifes

• Tonia75
    Tonia75 Posts: 30 Level 2

I like the 24 hours unlimited life's i just wish they will throw in some other freebies like give gold when you pass a level without loosing a life.

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5

Hey, Candy Crushers!!! It's raining lives instead of raining men.. 😎Oh, i love this. I hope unlimited lives will shower more and more until i will get to the top of the game. I won't compete but it's a satisfying feeling. Once again, many many thanks!!!😋😋😋

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

Unlimited lives are a nice touch, but if like me you have maxed out on levels they are useless as with the removal or sugar drops and old build a bot feature, there is now no reason to play previous levels. So until new update i wont be playing and usually play daily. Hope king realizes the error of the changes and does something about it

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hello @Ccandlena_ !

Please note the following bullet points in order to receive the 24 hours Unlimited lives gift:

• Update to the latest version of the game needed.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is available to those who play on mobile devices
    • The Unlimited Lives are accessible only on one device, if you have two devices connected to the same game profile.
    • You can enjoy the Unlimited Lives offer while playing offline, but will need to connect to receive them.
    • If you’re a new player, Unlimited Lives will begin on the 2nd day of gameplay.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is valid only for players who have been active in the past 365 days.

Also, check out the trouble shooting steps and help here.

Candy Crushers, how's everything going? How many levels do you smash yesterday? Let us know below

Have a delicious day and stay safe. 🙂

#PlayApartTogether

• mnikeh
    mnikeh Posts: 96 Level 2

Thanks for the 24 hour lives!!!

• soniahnzl
    soniahnzl Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi when are you going to give unlimited or extra lives to everyone in lockdown around the world?

• snerb
    snerb Posts: 14 Level 2

I was so excited to see this gift but when I opened up the game and see my unlimited lives, there are no new levels to use them on. What the heck. I look forward to every Wednesday to the new levels but none this week? No wonder you gave us unlimited lives. Can’t even use them. I’ll hope that maybe, just maybe, the new levels are a little late coming out this week. I’m watching to see if it will take another week, coinciding with the end of unlimited lives, for them to come out. Prove me wrong King!!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?