Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jessica123 A Warm Welcome to this lovely King Community 🙂
This Community Forum is here to help with the issues with your King games. Hence, please post anything related to the games.
OR if you want to participate in any fun games that are going on in "Off Topic" discussions, you can do that too.
But, please do not ask players to text you just to talk. It is against the Rules of this Community!
I am closing this thread now. Thank you for understanding!
Can somebody please text me I need to talk