Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @fliplopes . Welcome to our Community
I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood.
Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and you can use Google Tranlations . and We will be happy to help you.
Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!
citar:
I installed the game on a new device, I logged in with my King account but my progress was lost; the stages went back to the beginning, see attached images.
Olá, seja bem-vindo ao fórum.
Try these links (here & here) & see if either will help, perhaps you will want to use a translator for those.
Write in English over here, but click this if you know enough of Spanish and could write in that language (escreva em inglês por aqui, mas clique aqui se você souber o suficiente de espanhol e puder escrever nesse idioma)...