Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @mgcoskuner . Welcome to our Community
I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood.
Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and you can use Google Tranlations . and We will be happy to help you.
Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!
alıntı:
I wanted to pay 39.90 TL twice and buy 20 gold coins; however, only 8 gold were loaded in both.
I want to know the reason.
Hello there, welcome to the forum.
So you go here and provide all details.
Write your messages in English for the future, and be safe over there (gelecek için İngilizce mesajlarınızı yazın, ve orada güvende olun)...
@mgcoskuner we only use English in the community. If u translate it to English we may be able to help.