Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I change I email address without losing my game progress?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sreeyan🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
If you can post a new question, we can discuss and I will be able to assist you properly. Please use this link (click on Green letters) --> Ask a Question in Candy Crush Saga
Thank you & have a great rest of the day!
I will close this thread as it is old!
How should i do on my mobile
Yes you can update email address without losing progress.
Hi @Ada_Edna16 and welcome to our Community!
Yes you can change the email address and password on both your Facebook and King account without losing your game. You will need to log out from the game and log back in after the login details has been changed.
To change the email on your King account you will need to login to the account on King.com on a computer. Then go to settings and account.
Hi@Ada_Edna16 . Perhaps, if you sync these..