๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

How would you rate candy crush

Options
2ยป

Comments

• SugarKey1
    SugarKey1 Posts: 51 Level 2
    Options

From 0-10, I would give a 9.99. The 0.01 was removed because of the "Visit Community" button.

• Porscha8
    Porscha8 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This game is interesting. I like connecting the pieces and how they pop. It's colorful, bubbly, and feels like another world/galaxy. Sometimes there is a long wait time.

• lilvetech
    lilvetech Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

2 stars at best. This game has changed. Too much interference with different challenges before you even get to play

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,186 Community Manager
    Options

Hi and welcome to the Community ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you both for taking the time to share your feedback, much appreciated. Hope we keep seeing you around ๐Ÿ˜‰

• CrystalKing
    CrystalKing Posts: 379 Level 3
    Options

10/10 ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 542 Level 3
    Options

This is such an old post. CCS or maybe King lost their server back in December 2021. They had to find a different one.

This is when all the problems started to happen. OOPS! Did I say something bad?

I don't care anymore, King. You've taken away so many good things about this game, continually saying it's all a "test run". Hell, it was your 10th Anniversary last fall! How much more of a test run do you need?

I wanted to start a new discussion about us Veteran Players, but didn't know how. I've been playing from almost the start. I used to love this game. It was relaxing.

Let's see...in the last year, you've taken away our Fab 5. Vicky and I ripped through that in a heartbeat and it was fun. The others didn't contribute, but, hey, we got it done and it was FUN! That's what the game is supposed to be about, right, fun?

Finally after a long time, got over it because King said they needed space on the server and they had to get rid of some aspects of the game to make room for other things. Still saddens me.

Jumping forward, in the last 2 months, you've taken away my Candy Royale (which I loved.. for some reason not many do), you've taken away my ability to send bulk lives (why? We have friends to send lives to. You're the ones that say get friends to send lives to. What's the point now when it's a pain to send each one individually?)

You also took from me the ability to play in this years Summer Cup. I don't know why and right now I don't care. The consolation I get is grabbing Licorice or a whistle, having 3 days to complete all the tasks, then you know what? After a day, it tells me I'm out of time.

I don't know what's going on, and right now, I don't care. All I know, all of us Veteran Players deserve to be treated better than this.

Am I done, maybe. I'd just like a bit of respect and not be treated like I don't know what's going on, because I do.

Do what you want, King. I don't care anymore.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?