Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language)Â
🤬🤯
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to our Community!
I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood.Â
Therefore, edited your comment here. Please feel free to re-post your comment in English.
Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!
I have completed 28 levels and should get 25 gold bars, but I don't get them🤬🤯 where to go for?
Welcome to the community dear.
Plz. Use english language as this forum allow only english so that all the members can respond and communicate.
Keep playing and stay safe.