๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications: customise your experience in the forum!

Options

Comments

• jamilsidiq
    jamilsidiq Posts: 5,298 Level 3
    Options

Good morning have a sweet day ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear community,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for sharing your opinion with the community!!

As all changes, it can take some time to get used to it, but I hope that we all get used to it and enjoy the new layout.

Some of you reported an issue, we are not seeing any notification or any number indicating the new messages received in our inbox. I'd like to confirm that this is not the intended behaviour, unfortunately it's a bug and we are working on a fix. We've already reported to our forum server provider.

Keep you feedback coming!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

Hi @mercerik !!

Hope you are having a wonderful day as well. ๐Ÿ™‚

In regards to your question, if I'm not mistaken you are referring to the Notifications (emails). I'm afraid I cannot add that option (clear all). The quick option, as you mentioned, is "Mark All Read". Besides, another option would be to go and check "All Notifications", and then 'close' one by one all the Notifications we have. But your suggestion and feedback is very much appreciated! I'll make sure to mention that to our forum providers.

Hope this information helps!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing! ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

• eminusta78
    eminusta78 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
  • jamilsidiq
    jamilsidiq Posts: 5,298 Level 3
    Options
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,784 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Pounawea

Hello, I notice more and more that it is bad. Because I get the popup messages and they hinder my comment field to answer. You can't change it in the notifications any other way. Please if this terrible view remains, it needs to be improved a lot more. thank you

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Pounawea

Hello!

Somehow you're on the black and white trip. Can't you bring in more color? Everything should be made friendlier. What is also missing is the note for the PMs. Which was better before. It doesn't have to be a number, but it is a hint. I don't go to my email address that much. Because I inserted it there, otherwise I wouldn't know anything. That is the only thing I want to see in the email address. Why are you making it so difficult for yourself? Before that was fine only the notifications should be sorted as with email addresses to delete at once. Or sort as you like. That was what we wanted.

Then why was the view changed so horribly. I do not understand!!! Sorry

• Spinnifix
    edited June 2020
    Options

@Pounawea

Hello! I came up with something because I don't like it. It would look nicer with colored symbols. I had considered the news box as a mailbox - for example. Something like that for the view! What do you make of it?

• mowie
    mowie Posts: 163 Level 3
    Options

WOW DIDN'T REALIZE I HAVE BEEN CRUSHIN FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOESN'T SEEM THAT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S BEEN ALOT OF FUN AND OF COURSE ALOT OF FRUSTRATION(WHICH I AM RIGHT NOW) BUT THE BEST ADVICE I GOT FROM SOMEONE A FEW WEEKS AGO WAS JUST TO WALK AWAY FROM THE GAME FOR A BIT AND GO BACK AND I'LL TELL YA SHE WAS RIGHT I DID THAT AND NOT ONLY DID I CRUSH THAT LEVEL I CRUSHED A FEW MORE SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THAT LIL TIDBIT WELL HAPPY SMASHIN CRUSHIN DAY/NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE YA ALL

• mkromis
    mkromis Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?