Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In phone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This idea or game suggestion is not quite clear. Please remember to also post only ideas for the game Candy Crush Saga and no Community site feedback here in Ideas.
You know, my friends, I started enjoying the community and the game also at the beginning of my game for the game. I was just playing it for entertainment.
Thank you for the tag (s). @sameeksha & @Trish24 💜🤗. @tratelqalam
Thank you for the poll, I voted ✔️but have to wait to comment due to circumstances, but will be back as I want to read all the posts and interact.😸🐈
ok
@sameeksha I had brought this up like 2 months ago and I use my mobile also so I didn't know who was reacting to my post or comments tx's for voting on it !! I voted up
Thanks for help 😊
There are a lot of Arab players in the Middle East and North Africa and individuals residing in the rest of the countries, whether they are displaced or long-term residents playing the game, do you want, friends, to add the Arabic language alongside the rest of the languages? I am sure that this will help the game spread widely and get More players
Good
Voted !!
welcome @Nck
@sameeksha @Trish24 both tx's for the tag I think I have spoken with both of u about one thing or another🤪👍 right at the moment I'm really just caught up with someone from on here tx's king games u are a awesome community 👍😎
Shorten the life time to 5 or 10 minutes between each heart i suggest
I’m tagging @Nck @LoveDachs @9japradaANP @teresawallace44 @hechicerilla
You can comment if you want the more the merrier as it’s an interesting suggested idea.🌸✨🍭
I hope that you invite your friends to vote on the idea to get adequate support because the mobile owners and I am one of them suffer from it Thank you for your understanding my love for you
@lilac1015 @Bree @Freddy_Falkner
Sometimes you might be out of the house, in the office, or going somewhere and thought about interacting with your friends in the game because you have some unoccupied time
In some countries, the Internet is weak, so most people cannot comment on the computer
Thanks for support
Thanks for the tag @sameeksha
I only use the king community site on my mobile so I don’t see who has given me reactions. If you log in on a laptop or computer and you see who has given you the reactions - then to make it fair it should also be that way for mobile sign in’s.
Just my opinion 🌼 I voted.
well i use a laptop so i see people who reacted to my post
i don't use a phone for the king community so i don't know how it works