Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There are a lot of Arab players in the Middle East and North Africa and individuals residing in the rest of the countries, whether they are displaced or long-term residents, who are playing the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please note that this section is ideas and suggestions for the game.
All feedback for the Community site, please post it in the Player's Corner here.
I like you so much because you spurted me
Please don't worry. It will be done. Unfortunately I can't. I had marked the CM for that. Please have some patience. thank you
Thanks for suggesting my friend, can you take it there
Hello and welcome to this beautiful community
I rather think that it would be better in the discussion area. It would go down here. In the discussion area, the bosses have more insight and could answer it.
@Crazy Cat Lad