Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi
Please add Persian language in the setting of games.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not enough votes. Closing.
Agreed with adding more languages to ensure players from all over the world are recognized
Yep from me. It may assist with similar /duplicate ideas. Also it could be looked at as a pre-screening to an idea.
Hello again!
When you open a discussion, it can be discussed and it could be implemented faster. I know what I'm talking about.
I,m Iranians
I am living in Iran country
Hello and welcome to our community
This area of ideas is for the game it is about to improve. Please go to the player corner and open a discussion there. I would love to help you with that !! Maybe it could be moved to the player corner.
That would be very nice.
thank you
@Crazy Cat Lad