Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I love the game, I just wish the hints had a hint on and off button. Like just when u want it. To me it can be a little distracting.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @tammyleighjoe and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This feature already exists in the game. Please see the steps above that other members have given to you. Due to the rules of the Community, I will close this idea. Have a wonderful day 🤗
Thank you for assisting @Freddy_Falkner @Spieler_8675309
quote:
Hi
Welcome, newcomer; click here for starters (if you wish)...
May you find whatever you're looking for...
I love the game, I just wish the hints had a hint on and off button...
Welcome, newcomer; oh, but it does.
Slide it to the left, it's easy as that.
Hey, @Crazy Cat Lad...
@tammyleighjoe Click on cog wheel and features you should be able to turn hints off