๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Masters of Master Trophies! Who's the one in the CCS Community?

Options

Comments

• mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3
    edited September 2020
    Options

Thank you for all the info @Origins7_Dale and the updates. I love the added humor too :)

I am also curious about @Pounawea and @Crazy Cat Lad trophy score. It would be nice to see how you guys score up :)

I wondered if the top 3 @rajdeeptb, @Werner_Cichy and @Glenn1972 or any other members have any tips for obtaining sugar stars, as golden crown you only have the 1 chance. I am in a rush and usually do not use all my moves, is the score higher if done this way or better to use up trying to make combos?

• mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3
    edited September 2020
    Options

I looked at my maps and my golden crowns, seems my first one appears episode starting lvl 2496. Maybe it was introduced around that time when I was there.

So I decided to play level 51 to see if it changes to sugar stars and it did.

Therefore, newer players will have more trophies.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,297 Crushing Legend
    Options

@mint_aero

Yes it's right, you can go back to level 51. For me, too, it started later with the golden crowns. I still have to act out a lot.

How you can score is different for each level. Sometimes it is advisable to play until the last move, sometimes it is better to finish the level quickly.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,297 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi @mint_aero,

These "Sugar Stars" are hard to attain. They require the player to finish a level with "Double The Three-Star Score".

For example, you reach the 3 Star count, let's say it is 100,000. To get "Sugar Stars" you need 2x that for a total of 200,000.

But, there is also the "3 Star Configuration" changes on different levels. They are not the same.

For example:

• 1st Star ---------------------- 2nd Star ---- 3rd Star

Notice the huge gap from the 1st Star to the 2nd Star. That is a lot of points in order to get to the next star. So if you don't hit the score multiplier right, it makes it harder to get the points you need, in order to try for "Sugar Stars".

So the best strategy, is to beat the level on the 1st try, for your "Golden Crown".

If you lost on your 1st try, there are a number of things you can do, to prepare yourself on getting "Sugar Stars" on the level you lost on.

They are:

• Fantastic 5 Teams - Customized or Private Teams
    • Space Race With Dexter The Whale
    • Booster Wheel
    • Lucky Beans
    • Daily Win
    • Treat Calendar
    • Build-a-Bot
    • 5 Gold Bar "Fast Race!"ย - *Got only 1 race in 3 episodes, so lost 2 races!
    • Tiffi and the Beanstalk - *Had, but has not returned yet!
    • Chocolate Box - *Had, but has not returned yet!
    • Golden Path & Diamond Paths - *Don't have it yet, just released!

Take all the above together, you should have enough "Boosters" to retry for "Sugar Stars".

*May want to see my post at:

Well hope this helps.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

9/4/2020

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,653 Friends Moderator
    Options

For me, it only started at level 2585, which this event appeared. There wasn't that before, so I couldn't collect trophies in the levels before 2585. If I had a lot of time, I could repeat old levels. But I don't think I get diamond trophies there anymore.ย 

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi,

Yes you do.

*See my Post on bottom of Page 11 to @mint_aero.

Also, again read Part 1 - *Tips! on Page 11.

• Maximum Amount Ofย "Diamond Trophies" Now Available To Players!

• *513 Trophies on wifi!
    • *519 Trophies on PC!

• *Correction:ย Forgot, you need to minus the first 50 levels, which is a little over 3 Episodes. Or 3 Episodes & 5 Levels. Then you have the correct amount ofย "Diamond Trophies"ย that are available to you.

It depends on if you beat the level on the 1st try or not. "Sugar Stars" is harder to do, so might take you longer to do it.

Start on Level 51, & go from there.

Hope this helps.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

9/4/2020

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

I want to know is there a way to improve it from previous played game I meant

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hiย @mint_aero ,

Level 50 for me.

I just enjoy replaying levels of Candy Crush Saga that gave me trouble my first time around, when I have the time!

Hope you will enjoy them too! ๐Ÿ‡

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?