Truth&dare

Comments

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited March 2021

Haha @Miss_Dani lovely answers. It's interesting to know the effect caused by allergies. It's interesting to know that allergies can cause hallucinations too. Luckily it's Disney park 😅 I was once stung by large group of wasps when I went for hiking but I was spared from the allergy reaction...

Ok here's the wheel that I've casted spells on it 🤣😂I've added 2 players after removing 2 old ones.

Here it is again, and pls bookmark it 😂😂😂😂

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Thanks @wykoon & yes, watch out for nasty bug bites! 😋

The wheel has been spun & my dear vampire @Greymane goes next! 😆 This should be fun!

So 🧛 what is it going to be, truth or dare?!

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5

I dont trust @Miss_Dani with a dare so ill go with a truth🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. I can just smell the potential embarrassment all the way here.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Yoohoo @Miss_Dani what questions are you brewing? 😂😅

• [Deleted User]

So here I am @Greymane! 😁 You ready girl?!

Let's get deep into your vampire soul & have you tell us about the following ⬇️

• Your deep darkest fear & why.
    • Your most awkward date.
    • Biggest lie you've ever told.

See?! It wasn't that bad (you were lucky though, I'm still half asleep but didn't want to miss @wykoon's call to arms!). 😁

• Greymane

My biggest fear is loosing the people i love forever. Like everything else i am afraid of can be taken care of by those people right?🤣.. Ahaha they can kill crawly creatures for me and walk with me in high places so i guess losing those people is what i am afraid of.

Eeh most awkward date is a blind date that my friends arranged for me some 3/4 years back. The side spoons kept falling all the time🤣 and the wait staff kept picking them up for me, we also had no topics initially to talk about, it was crazy🤦🏽 to be fair i only agreed to the date because i wanted to eat good food. (Turn down food for whaaattt eh). Then that guy became one of my best friends and we also both ended up with different people anyway. And now we are single🤣🤔

Uuh biggest lie, hmm.. *that i will come back later to buy something from a store after i look around* I never come back🤷 i cant think of another recurring lie anyway @Miss_Dani

Soo next up i will choose @Crimson_Dawn since i havent seen this one anywhere recently.

• [Deleted User]

#LoL @Greymane, I guess you are a kind liar & a messy date! 🙃 Hope the meal was worth the trouble! 😅 ... And don't worry, if you ever get so old that you need assistance with creepy crawlies we'll make sure to find you a caretaker around here in the Community... 🙃

🤗 Luv u vampire, you always make me laugh (and today I needed the laugh, hard times with @MAW1972 leaving his tuff all around the house!). 😆 😘

• Greymane

Haha lol.. You can kick his assets @Miss_Dani if he continues leaving his presence everywhere like a dog🤣.. Luv ya too.

Haha yeah @Nix66 if you want to trap me just put food/pizza as bait. Anyway since people are hiding and @Crimson_Dawn cant be found.. I guess i will direct my questions to @siti_payung . So let the indefinite intermission start👻👻🥂🎸 have an awesome weekend everyone.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?