Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just thought that maybe we could do a contest to test the winners of the last 3 contests to see who is the overall champion of all those contest!π€ I hope you guys like this idea even though I just thought about it recently. π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @susannwa !
Not sure what contests in the game you refer to or how it will work in the game.
I will close this, but please feel free to open a new game idea and explain the idea in more detail.