⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3776

Options
Mark_Adcock
Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
edited August 2020 in Support

Another level designed and then changed, and is now impossible without paying to pass. Free moves wheel also gone - now you have to pay for that too. Constantly changing the game to make a fast buck. Disreputable to the core.

Game deleted.

Oh, before I go ... race to flag has 4 players stuck on this, and nobody has moved for days. The reason nobody has pointed this out before? Probably because fewer and fewer people are playing this. (Edit by CM: Rude)

Best Answers

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello everyone,

First of all I'd like to thank you all for your help and comments in regards to this level.

It is great to see how we help each other to try passing these hard levels in the game! @Werner_Cichy @rajdeeptb @Freddy_Falkner

@Mark_Adcock I'm sorry you feel this way. I've gathered your feedback and I'm going to pass it on to the team. As you know, I can't promise any changes, but what I can promise is that I'll talk about this level with our Level designers team.

Have a delicious day everyone and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello everyone,

@Mark_Adcock @Werner_Cichy @rajdeeptb @Freddy_Falkner

I've been informed that, with yesterday's new levels released, we did also tweaked level 3776. (Please make sure you have the latest version of the game in your device). The player experience that we get when crushing the level should now be better. Whenever you have the chance, please check it out and let us know your feedback.

Have a delicious day everyone and see you around the forum. 🍬🍬

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,257 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, it has been increased to 23 moves

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?