๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3776

Options
2ยป

Answers

• Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    Options

Reduced moves.

Mystery candy removed.

Bomb timer decreased by two moves.

Free moves spinner removed.

The constant changing of the rules, all done to suit the company and not the player, is why I and many other players are sick of playing it. What little fun there was in the game has been totally sucked out of the game, and there is now zero fun in playing. As I said in my original post, I have now deleted it after a number of years. It is now just a boring, mindless chore to play. A game is meant to be fun. CC is just a frustrating game full of stress. I am actually relieved it is deleted.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Mark_Adcock Hi again, Sorry to here you feel this way . hope one day you will return to the game we all love. I agree that game has changed rapidly over last few months but i was of the same feelings as you but changed my perception of the game and how i played. Still love the game but never going to be what it used to be something we all have to get used to.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello y'all! (thanks, @rajdeeptb for the tag)

I'll ask our Candy Kings @Crazy Cat Lad and @Pounawea about this level.

Thanks!

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello everyone,

First of all I'd like to thank you all for your help and comments in regards to this level.

It is great to see how we help each other to try passing these hard levels in the game! @Werner_Cichy @rajdeeptb @Freddy_Falkner

@Mark_Adcock I'm sorry you feel this way. I've gathered your feedback and I'm going to pass it on to the team. As you know, I can't promise any changes, but what I can promise is that I'll talk about this level with our Level designers team.

Have a delicious day everyone and see you around the forum. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hello everyone,

@Mark_Adcockย @Werner_Cichyย @rajdeeptbย @Freddy_Falkner

I've been informed that, with yesterday's new levels released, we did also tweaked level 3776. (Please make sure you have the latest version of the game in your device). The player experience that we get when crushing the level should now be better. Whenever you have the chance, please check it out and let us know your feedback.

Have a delicious day everyone and see you around the forum. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,310 Crushing Legend
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Yes, it has been increased to 23 moves

• DannyCavill099
    DannyCavill099 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/309449/draw-level-3776-more-stupidity

Hi dear welcome to our community

sorry for the inconvenience

You have to collect waffles, licorice and mystery candies to complete level 3776 Candy Crush Saga.

The mystery candies drop from the right section and the waffles from the left, the licorice drops from the top of the main part of the board.

To get the waffles moving you need to hit the stripe in the bottom left square, this will detonate the wrapped candies and collect some waffles, to get the rest you need to clear the blocker to allow them to drop into the main part of the board where it is easier to collect them.

While doing all this you need to clear the bombs on the right before they count down to zero. Forcing the board to shuffle, if you can, will bring some of the bombs out onto the board so they are easier to clear, otherwise you are going to have to clear them where they are.

Once all the orders are dropping onto the board you should be able to collect them easily if you have enough moves left.

What specific challenges are you facing in completing this level, and do you have any specific strategies or questions related to the provided instructions?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?