⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

stuck on level 51

Options
escamry1
escamry1 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Support

Hi everyone. I have paid twice to unlock level 51 and still cant advance. Can anyone tell me what to do.?

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Which game do you play? Do you have a picture of it please? Then I could help you better! thank you

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @escamry1 and welcome to our Community!

What King are you playing? Please let us know so we can help you out.

• escamry1
    Options

Hello all. thanks for replying. I am playing Candy Crush on 2 separate devices. Stuck on both . Levels 51 and 185 (been stuck here over year) Hence the other device.  Have paid to unlock 51 twice. Help

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,637 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @escamry1 I am going to ask one of your experts our dear @Glenn1972 to join to help you further 👍🙂🌟

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hello @escamry1 and @KimElston , Candy Crush Saga level 51 is called "Clear the Jelly". The objective is to clear all the Jellies in 29 moves. I just replayed this level and followed the suggested moves in me game and was able to complete it on my first try.

I may have got the correct game board "layout" on my first try and the same with level 185 of Candy crush Saga.

@escamry1 , as we play, we all develop our own game strategies, and you will do the same.

Here is a tip - as you are playing on two devices, you may want to sync them, so each device shows you on your current level. You will see the advantages to this. oh - don't forget to log-in to your game each day to build up boosters!

You will pass these levels an move on to others that will be equally challenging.

I hope you enjoy each level you play 🍒

• escamry1
    Options

Thank u for suggestion. I am actually locked out of level in spite of having paid to unlock it.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@escamry1 Are you playing on King.com and stuck at a Roadblock on both accounts?

If so, please send me a PM with the email address of your both accounts and also attach the URL of this thread so I know what it's regarding.

(I also moved the post to the Candy Crush Support area)

• escamry1
    Options

yes i am at roadblock on both accounts. Email same.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @escamry1 and good day to you.

Have you PM (private message) Crazy Cad Lad with your email address for both accounts and also attach the URL of this thread so he what it's regarding? Please be reminded to send your email via message and not in this post for privacy reason and safeguard your interest.

I hope you are able to move forward from your game soon. Cheers and take care 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?