LEVEL 1413 IMPOSSIBLE??!!

Options
i82victor
i82victor Posts: 11 Level 2

Hi everyone!! My Job is obtain 3 stars in all levels, but I find videos and information about this level and obtain only 2 stars os impossible!!!

Can anyone give me a little bit of light to will can obtain the stars?? Procedures, boosters... i think that this level es the most difficult in this game ...

thank you so much

Comments

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @i82victor ,

Summoning our Game Experts and also some of our levels experts from this community!

@Peter_Tornaros @Albert_Heinrich @Scooterpie @Freddy_Falkner @aijaziqbal @wykoon @Werner_Cichy @Nix66 @DieOmimi

Have a delicious day and happy crushing. 🍬🍬

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@i82victor Hi and welcome, Hi i would like to be able to help you with this but i also think some levels require a lot of luck to get 3 stars and some almost seem impossible. I got to level 1000 all 3 stars but sine then gave up as some level tried 100+ times and could only get 1 star. If you have got to this level all 3 stars i think you have done extremely well and are a better person than me and do not think anybody could give you any more advice than you already know., but boosters and combos are the main things and sometimes luck with the cascades caused in the attempt to get 3 stars

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,487 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello Together, I've tried it 20 times myself now. The level has always been solvable without losing a life.

But the target score is set at 450,000, I only made it to one star.

I had created 5 color bombs in the level, many combinations, but I can't get close to the target score.

Maybe the level designer has mistyped and it should only be 45,000 points, then 3 stars would be feasible. Unfortunately not.

I'm sorry, but sometimes it's like you should take what you can get. 🤷

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,262 Crushing Legend
    Options

@i82victor

A comrade in competition, I also try to get 3 stars in all levels. For level 1413 I needed a lot of tries and lots of boosters and luck. I'm missing 47 stars in 35 levels. Level 1413 isn't the hardest. There are others where it is impossible to get 2 or 3 stars.

I'm at level 7820.

A tip, the cherries shouldn't fall down in the middle so quickly. Move the last cherry aside.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Hello @i82victor I am at Level 7820 and am afraid, I also can give no solution. I agree with other here, boosters and luck are all you can hope for. I have very low levels that I have not attained 3 stares on. They start at Level 45.

I must admit I only re-play these levels if it is helpful in an event or I am looking for something to do !!!!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @i82victor and good day to you.

There is no specific strategies in all the levels I've played in CCS so far.

However, the general tips are to remain calm and focus when playing. Always take your time, study the board before and during the game whilst keeping an eye on jellies positioning for chance to create special candies such as color bomb, striped/wrapped candies and match these to create a powerful booster to break any blockers. If you have turned off the hints function, you may want to consider activating it under the "setting" button as it is helpful for me cos I tend to miss the color bomb match 😀

I've tried replaying this level and it is passable but very difficult to obtain 2 stars let alone 3. I've attempted at least 5 times using color bomb at the start of the game and matching the striped/wrapped candy whenever there is a chance.

I tried to play at the bottom of the board to allow more candies to drop and allowing me to create special candies but for this level, it is challenging because there are 4 types of colored candies so the probability to form special candies are reduced. Also it is easier to break the middle candy cake and from there it is easier to form striped candy to break the top and bottom cake. That's how I passed and I didn't even get to my original score of 12K points. 😅

It is good that you aim to achieve 3 stars but if it is difficult to do so for certain level and in particular this one, I would suggest that you move on to other level. However, I do hope that you are able to get 3 stars in the end. Good luck with getting the lucky board.😁

Thank you @Pounawea for the reference 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?