Olivia's Flavour of the Day - Tasty Tuesday! Collect striped Candies

Options
Pounawea
Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear Candy Crushers,

As announced HERE, Olivia is visiting some Candy Crushers around the world with her new event: Olivia's Flavour of the Day.

Help her collecting some ingredients and get a delicious reward!

Tuesday is the day for... Tasty Tuesday! Collect striped Candies.

👉 How's the event going so far? How many striped Candies have you collected?

Good luck everyone and don't forget to share you progress with us! 🍬🍬

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

This is nice. For a lollipop hammer I'll try collecting striped candies, I hope I'll still have some time tonight.

Can Olivia give a switch hand too in the next days? ❤

Completed 😉 I thought it would take longer. It's an appreciated gift, thanks Olivia 👍🏻

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options

Again something I don’t have

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear community,

Thank you all very much for your comments around the Tasty Tuesday event.

Sorry to hear that, but how knows, maybe in the future this event will be available for more and more players! 🙂 @cazmartini

For those players that had the chance to play this Tasty Tuesday event, all the feedback you could share with us it will be very much appreciated!

For example, here are some questions:

• Did you have fun playing the event? Yes / No
    • Did you like the reward? Yes / No
    • If you could change or improve something in the Tasty Tuesday event, what would it be?

Thank you all very much for your feedback in advance!

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Pounawea and Happy Tuesday!

I just finished playing Olivia’s Tasty Tuesday event and collected the 250 striped candies for some tasty rewards.

I definitely had fun playing the event. I really enjoy the various candy collecting events as each one seems to require a different strategy to try and maximize the type of candy being collected.

The rewards were nice and well worth it. I believe I got a color bomb, a striped and wrapped candy booster and one other one, maybe a fish booster or coconut wheel.

I can’t suggest any improvements to the event as I have really enjoyed the Monday and Tuesday events so far. I’m definitely looking forward to more of the Olivia events coming up.

Thanks for bringing Olivia to my game!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?