Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
*Edited by CM: unsupported language*
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to Our Community
I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood.
Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and you can use Google Tranlations . and We will be happy to help you.
Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!
@Nicky25 Hi if you have an issue with the scoring this has been reported and we are awaiting some news on this a a fair few people are having problems with the scores being to low
Hope this helps
Please help! I can't move on! I'm stuck at level 2237 and won't let me go! It's simply impossible! I think something might be wrong!
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this game's support community (also you can use Spanish/German/French Language on International Corner) that we can understand / help you on King Community. 😔
Don't worry! You make sure to translate from your current language to English language first then you copy and paste with using English Language on Google Translate as well. 😊
Click on Google Translate 👈
I will tagging Superstars close this thread as unsupported language, thank you! 😊
@kiara_wael or @Sukanta_Biswas or @bearwithme
Have a nice day! 😊
@Nicky25 Hi and welcome
We only use English in the community so everyone can understand and be understood. Please use google translate to post here and we will be happy to help you.
Thank you