another scoring glitch - level 2053 - bombs counting as reg candies

eugene
eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

bombs are counting as regular candies and matching a bomb color with a speckled color bomb does nothing to enhance the score. Matching three bombs of the same color togther only gives you 1000 points - please fix

Comments

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

There is a known scoring issue with bombs and points levels. Expect a fix tomorrow when the studio is back at work. Until then please enjoy our lovely community.

• eugene

thank you - unfortunately I am on levels that require bombs for points on both my game accounts LOL guess I will have to find something else to do on a rainy sunday afternoon

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,109 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

This level is under investigation and will soon be fixed if you haven't got the fix yet.

Remember to make sure to update the app every week to get all fixes to the game.

• eugene

still not fixed on 2292 or on 2053.

and there is no updating the app on computer. I kind of get tired of hearing that as a fix for everything. not everyone plays on a mobile device.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@eugene Hi all apps need updating even facebook on PC although this is done through Facebook updates, you would still need to restart the game for the fix to be implemented on facebook

• eugene

already tried that - I'll just wait it out....

• eugene
    edited September 2020

bombs are still not counting like they should - and matching a color bomb with bombs doesn't do much either - unless that is part of the scoring change - which would be kind of sad

• Ramblin
    Ramblin Posts: 46 Level 2

If king are anything like normal...expect it to be fixed never...especially if it means ppl have to pay money to pass those levels now. Level 2612 is the same. Nothing you do will produce a score high enough now unless you pay for it and use endless boosters. I ended up having to use 26 gold and masses of different boosters just to play long enough to get over the 500,000 points (doubt they will bother fixing nor reimbursing the gold/boosters used to get past these levels that are now impossible due to the new scoring. I don't get it, why did they need to fix the scoring then they have already stuffed around with this game so much by reducing moves etc.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?